Tuesday, July 1, 2014

8 Months Later - A Baby!

Hello Everyone,

It's been eight months since my last post.  I apologize for the hiatus. After we returned from the Czech Republic, five days after our embryo transfer, my husband and I found out we were pregnant! I had hoped to continue writing about my experience during the pregnancy. However, we had some complications in the beginning which became more serious toward the end of the pregnancy.  We decided it was best to focus on the pregnancy and resume writing after our daughter was born.

Thankfully, our daughter, Arlena, was born on June 12th at 10:44 pm.  She was 5lbs 10 oz. and 17 1/2 inches long.  She is the light of our lives and a complete joy! We will never be able to thank Reprofit enough for everything they've done for us.  We also hope that by sharing our most blessed news, that we may be able to help others affected by infertility.

Our goal for this blog is to continue writing about the fertility options available throughout Europe, so that we can spread the word and help other couples  make their dreams of having a child come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment